Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Passion for Style

Hi, I am Catherine Burk. I am a self-employed StyleLife Consultant living in Edwardsville, IL. I am willing to travel outside the area for some clients, so don't hesitate to ask how far I will travel to help you. :)

I have a very deep passion for style, fashion and makeup. I LOVE helping other people explore styles and helping them find what fits them perfectly. My joy is showing people that everyone can feel amazing and look fabulous with the proper style tricks, tips and tools.

As a young girl, I learned how important it is to always look one's best. Whether we like it or not, others do judge us based upon first impressions, which usually means people evaluate us based on our looks initially. There is good news though because it is really quite simple to achieve an amazing style that speaks positive volumes. This is where I love to step in! I love teaching my clients to think creatively, optimistically AND realistically about their bodies, clothes, colors, cuts and fabric patterns.

Style and fashion are about having fun, showing your personality, finding functionality and loving how you look and feel! Getting ready (outfit selection, makeup application, accessories selection, etc.) is my FAVORITE part of the day, and it could be one of yours too. Just imagine how great it would feel to LOVE getting ready and to get dressed in clothes that make you feel like a million bucks... Ah, the sweet life can be yours TODAY!

As you might be able to tell already, I get very excited about helping my clients see their true beauty and style potential, guys and girls alike. I have had many years of training starting with my wonderful mother who taught me so much of what I know today about style and makeup. I went to college and received a bachelor's degree, all the while igniting my passion for fashion. I am currently working on several design lines and a style secrets book (which should be available online soon).

I have always had the passion to look my best, but more than that, I have always had the passion to feel my best. I find that the two correlate very heavily. Here is where my technique comes into play... Beyond wanting you to LOOK great, my goal is to help you FEEL great! Once we have accomplished both of those, you can accomplish anything!

My StyleLife approach is fun, helpful and professional. I love working with everyone- all ages, all shapes, all sizes- guys, girls, men, women... I just want to help you help yourself! If you are interested in learning more about my StyleLife consultations or scheduling an appointment today, please email me at cs.stylelife@yahoo.com or call me at (618) 401-1434. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!

(c) 2008 All Rights Reserved.

No comments: